Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Romney back on top in Iowa!
Well, it seems what goes up must come down. Huckabee's poll number shot up like a rocket, and are making a similar rocket like crash to the ground. It seems the more voters got to know Huckabee and his record, the less they liked. It's hard to pin it down to one thing but it might have been:
* The largest tax increase in Arkansas history
* His numerous pardons of murderers and rapists
* His record of making Arkansas a sanctuary state for illegals
* His numerous ethical scandals and bribe allegations
* His not so subtle digs are Romney's faith
* His blame America first foreign policy
* Or maybe it was the fact that he was the one candidate that the main stream media and Democrat party were hoping would get the nomination
At any rate, I expect the decline to continue. It's too bad you can't win an election by playing bass guitar and joking about "weapons of mass instruction". Too bad in deed.
Posted by Jonathan Colton at 1:43 AM